octobre 24, 2020

Winnie the Pooh Nails

Hi everyone ! 

Did you spend a good day ?

Today feel like a sunday; I was in pajama all day doing what I love the most : my nails ! 


My theme for this nail set is one of my favorite Disney character : Winnie the Pooh 
I had so much idea of different designs but I decide to go on a cute automnal range of color : red, yellow, orange and brown. As I want it to be really gyaru, I choose bright color and 3D !

Well my baby bear Winnie doesn't really like a bear lol  I need more practice with 3D gel but I'm still satisfied. 






It been a couple of months I haven't my nails done in a gyaru style so I so exited about them ! 




I have to go at Disneyland with my Gyaransu gals tomorow and I still figuring at what I can wear. The main issue is the weather. I use to wear hime coord in covered place such café/shopping center/... . But tomorrow will be all outside with a rainy weather. So I was looking for some idea for my hair wich can't handle humidity ! Something like an updo and without a bang.


I found some hairstyle in EGG and Koakuma Ageha magazine. I will try tomorrow and choose what will fit best. 


I love the idea of replace the bang by a braid, it's so cute !






See you soon!

Vani 💕

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire