décembre 13, 2020

Blogmas #1 ~ New Papillon release ! Holiday Edition 🎁

 Hi gals !


Papillon Magazine's new lookbook is out !! 

I was really excited because I'm a Christmas Gyaru ! I love Holidays so much and I was looking forward this edition because of having all this gals around the world exposing their Xmas traditions. I particulary loved the ...

Second thing is all the pictures ! OMG some models made soooo stunning pictures  Here are my favorite pages of this lokkbook

















As usual, Papillon staff made quite a good work with my photos, I'm always better in the magazine than in the raw. My theme was Kyabakura New Year's Eve. It was the first time I try Hostess style  and being in a sexy outfit; I used to always being cute. It was funny  

Because of the lockdown and the cold, I took my pictures at home. I wish next year I could take a lot of cute pictures outside.





But this edition missed some gyaru I love and I was a bit sad to not see them in the magazine. I always used to look forward their pictures because they always give me this inspiration and oldschool funny gyaru vibes.


That's it for today !

See you 
Vani💕

2 commentaires:

  1. I am so late! I had no idea you have a blog! I'm so happy I can read it now♥
    Also I'm so happy you like the new issue! You are so gorgeous!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I don't post this often but love having a blog haha
    Yes this issue is really interesting I love all stories and looks inside !

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer