décembre 02, 2020

Gyaransu 5th anniversary

 Hi gals !

Last week was the 5th anniversary of my unit Gyaransu !

I can’t believe it ! 

I remember discovering Gyaransu galsa when I was a freshly member of the gyaru community. It was at the very beginning of my gyaru journey and I would never imagined that I will be a part of this ! 

At that time I was still looking for the perfect gyaru style that will fit me and I was really insecure. But it was already funny to be all dressed up. At this moment I remember trying tsuyome gyaru. It was not a real success but I still keep trying my best. It was before beginning my Hime Gyaru journey. 

I first met them about few months after starting hime and himekaji at a mini convention. I was really shy but it was really nice. 

I enter the gyaru unit about one year after this meeting when  a recruitment meeting. And I think it was the best thing in my gyaru journey. I think I would progress greatly on my own but having friends who love gyaru as much as you and who are more experienced in it helped me to progress more quickly. 

That’s the biggest reasons why I love being a part of my gal-unit.


When I enter Gyaransu

When I enter in Gyaransu

Now

 




That’s it for today 

With love 

Vani 💕


2 commentaires:

  1. Vani you are one of the most beautiful gals ever! Everytime I see your pics I'm like *____________*
    Love Gyaransu so much you gals are amazing and cute and inspiring!<3333333333

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thaaaaank you so much T.T ♡♡♡

    RépondreSupprimer