décembre 13, 2020

Blogmas #2 ~ Oldschool Lizlisa vibes for Xmas shopping day

 Hi gals !



Today was a himekaji day. At the beginning I only had to pick up a package but finaly I went to do some shopping with my mom. It's been a while we didn't. She found I was over dressed/made up but she is more and more accustomed to me being a gyaru. Now she is not more embarrassed when I hang out with her. Sometimes it could be difficult when your parents/relatives don't accept your style or just being annoyed by it but I think you have to be brave and wear what you want during your free time. Gyaru is a real joy for me so I will keep continuing to wear it until I felt tired of it (does this day come one day ?).

I attempted a hairstyle inspired by Ikemegu but I missed a lot of curls and volume. I think my curling iron is to big ? and I have to tease more my hair.  Even if I did this in vain : the humidity outside completely messed up my hair !





I kept my makeup quite simple and really inspired by old Lizlisa model makeup. With a lot of brown color and my favorite Diamond lashes. At the end of the day I felt very happy that a lot of people gave me compliments on my makeup. It seems that dark skin + icy blue eyes is one of my best combo !

 

For my outfit I was still inspired by Lizlisa model.
 As I don't go out very often due to the lockdown, everytime I go out, I try to dress up as much as I can, and wear my heels (my feets hurt as hell right now but I need to acustom them again, since the beginning of this crisis I wear slipper most of the time). 



(Sorry for my this dirty mirror )

Outfit 

Top : Offbrand
Knit sweater : Babyshoop
Skirt : Lizlisa
Boots : Lizlisa
Necklace: Lizlisa
Earring : Korean offbrand

That's it for today !

See you,
Vani 💕

6 commentaires:

  1. I'm really happy to see that your mum is more accepting of your gyaru style because you are just SO CUTE OMG. I love this himekaji co*de! 💖

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes I'm happy too even if I can understand that my mum can feel uncomfortable. I love this fashion way too much to quit haha ! Thank you bby 💖

      Supprimer
  2. You look soooo cute ~ I know how it feels with your family, mine support me but get embarassed or keep making comments, it is difficult but stay strong and confident ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you !!
      Same ! It can be unpleasant but you should do what we love 💗

      Supprimer
  3. You always look so elegant♥ I love your style!
    My mom can be like that too, sometimes. But as a gal, I don't care at all and I just am how I am! I'm glad you are too♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you 💗
      Seems that a lot of gals experience this with family. We should just be resilient

      Supprimer