octobre 23, 2020

Back to blogging

Hi gals !

After paused blogging for a while I decided to come back into this. I missed it ! I also changed the name of my page, this one fit me more. Being more active was one of my 2020 resolutions and it's never too late for getting thing in progress even at this end of the year.

I work at home most of the time because of the lockdown so I use to be no makeup and no hair styled. But today I had an errand to do so I got myself ready after work. 

I have my nails to do but I was totally lacking of nail product for building my nail extention.


Simple makeup because I wanted to wear my Hime hair but they didn't collaborate with me so I went to an easy gyaru bun with a large headband. 


As I was at home, I wore a confortable Lizlisa dress. My outfit was all automnal and cherry based



-- Outfit -- 

Top : Primark
Dress: Lizlisa
Headband : Yesstyle
Earring : Korean offbrand



Always stay safe 
It was so cloudy today. I really feel the fall season !

I wore my favorite bag of the moment : my Lodispotto mini bag. It is so cute, pink and fluffy. The big pearl piece is the point of this bag !


Got of the day !

Finally my local beauty store didn't have everything I need but at least I have gel cleaner wich I need the most. I also fell for a new gel base. 

I also bought waffles purely for pleasure, I will eat it as a dessert.

Thank you for reading me ✨

Have a good day !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire