octobre 26, 2020

Disney Noemie's Bday Meet

Today what the day ! Mini Gyaransu meet for Noemie Bday!

Today I went to Disneyland Paris with Noemie and Calypso. It has been a while we didn't see each other ! I was so exited ! Even if this day was so rainy 



We did Disney Studio Park first. I was really happy because we did Ratatouille amusement wich I never did because of there always were so much people. It was so cute and fun !


After that we went to the main Disney park, the one I prefere. It was all Halloween themed, it was so amazing.
We bought Halloween Mickey Mouse Ears, wich are so lovely ! And then we were ready to do a loooot of pictures and some amusements until night ! 






I ended this day by buying some special Halloween cupcakes and cookie that I’m currently eating while writing this blog post.



Finally I chose to braid my front hair and to make to ponytails. I hesitated a lot to braid them but finally I let them curly. I think it's cuter !



For my makeup, I kept it quite simple but I used false lashes I never wore before : Diamond Lashes Glamorous for upper and Diamond Lashes Cute for lower. As I'm learning to feel confortable when doing my makeup with these, I did an simple and automnal makeup. 



-- Outfit --
Outer : Offbrand jeans jacket 
Top : Lizlisa
Skirt : Ank Rouge
Socks : Offbrand
Shoes : FILA
Accessories : Yesstyle/ korean offbrand 

Thank you for reading me 

See you 
Vani 💕

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire