octobre 27, 2020

Being inspired

While working I love listening podcast. Today I listened Georgie & Emi's podcast Charisma Sisters wich I binge watched listened. It's really interresting. 

The episode that really made me think about was the one about copying models.

I never really copied any gyaru maybe because I became Hime gyaru because I’ve seen one day a picture of Sui Princess. That day I decided  to be an Hime so I just learned how to be an Hime by following Jesus Diamante and La Pafait staff. 



Think about it that I’ve also been reeeaally inspired by Himena’s Hime era.



But recently I understood that if I don’t really need model reference for Hime (because I just feel it) I really need it for himekaji. I wear himekaji mostly because I’m a OL and I need to feel gyaru even at work. I use himekaji not really as a fashion itself but like a toned down hime gyaru that I can wear on a daily basis. 

However I still need to learn so much about himekaji because I still feel not real nor as pretty as I want it to be.

These last time I feel really inspired by Ikemegu hairstyle. Should I cut and dye my hair ? I really love her voluminous short and curly hair 😍 I used to love long hair but her hairstyles with this length of hair just blown my mind and it really want to give a try !






I also love her pictures where she wore glasses ! I wear glasses on a daily bases so I think I can inspire myself with her glasses makeup... but without circle lenses 😫




That’s it for today 

See you 

Vani 💕

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire