novembre 17, 2020

Alice & Vani Meeting

Hi gals 



Long time no blogging but here is a quick post.

Last week I had a mini meet with Alice in Paris. It has been a very long time we haven’t met because of the lockdown. But this time we managed to see each other after work yay !

As it was a little bit late we just went to eat some gyoza at Hakata Shoten as usual it was sooo good !


After work I had to finish my makeup at the bathroom before meetin Alice. It was great to do my makeup to be outdoor, I don’t go out too much these last time - thanks COVID. 



There this my makeup + outfit for the day :


Top : La Pafait
Skirt : Offbrand
Shoes : FILA
Coat : Lizlisa
Hair Accessory : Yesstyle

I used my favorite lashes for the moment diamond lashes glamorous for the top and Diamond lashes cute as bottom lashes. Bottom lashes are a bit too long because my eyes are tiny. I still need to work on apply them properly.


That’s it for today

With love 
Vani 💕

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire