octobre 31, 2021

Colmar Autumnal trip ~ Day 2

 Hi gals !

It’s second day in Colmar. I was lazy so I woke up late, autumn morning in Colmar are really chill so I prefer afternoon were it’s hot as summertime




My outfit of the day
Dress : Lizlisa
Sweater : AliExpress 
Hair accessory : Korean off brand 

To begin the day I ate bretzel 🥨  because it’s simple and so good. I didn’t want to eat a lot because I had a boat cruise in the La Petite Venise district. It was the cutest cruise I ever did. 

Then later in the afternoon, I wanted to visit the town without walk too much. I think it the perfect way to spot some location to visit later or ideal picture backgrounds. It was refreshing and I enjoyed it a lot. 



After the train I was so hungry as I haven’t ate a lot in the morning. Thank to the train I found this cute café.
Isn’t everything so cute and yummy ? I ordered a blueberry cheesecake tart with a rose flavored limonade. 









That’s it for today 

With love,
Vani 💕


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire