décembre 29, 2020

Hanging out a little bit

 Hi gals ! 

It’s finally the end of this second lockdown in France (even if we still have a curfew T.T) so I hang out last week with my friend Silvia in Paris. 


As usual Les Halles’bathroom are my fav spot for do/finish/adjust my makeup 😂 
As usual rain ruined my hairstyle 




We spend a lot of time looking for somewhere to eat because a lot of restaurants are still closed. At the end we just ended to our favorite restaurant Aki Café. I tested a hot karaage sando * it was so~ good !

After that we just take a walk and doing some shopping. But I went home early because it was a while I didn’t wear heels and my feet were a mess!!! So painful !  




Today’s code ❤️


That’s it for today !

With love 
Vani  💕

4 commentaires:

  1. Aaah, you look so cute on that coord! ♡ I truely love your himekaji looks. And that kaarage sando looks wow! Delicious!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you honey 💕💕 This karaage sando is amazing. I hope one day you could go back in France to taste it !

    RépondreSupprimer