novembre 26, 2021

Ladurée tea break & Primark shopping

 Hi gals !

I can’t believe I found this ladurée tea bundle in the grocery shop close to my work office 😍😍 I was running out tea for my daily work breaks at the office so I so happy. It’s a ordinary joy but a good tea can definitely make your day better !
For now I only tested Mademoiselle Royale and Jardin Marie-Antoinette ones and the Mademoiselle Royale is my new favorite Green tea !





Since I was in Paris I went to Primark too (any Primark is so far from my home 😭). I had to return or exchange some clothes too big for me and only for that. But they have a new Winnie the Pooh collection 😍😍😍😍 and I couldn’t resist ! 
I took a new pajama which is perfect for fall season
And this hoodie dress ! I HAD to buy it ! Isn’t the cutest ?!!!




That’s it for today 

With love,
Vani 💕

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire